About Arlington, Texas
Known as the entertainment capital of Texas, Arlington is a robust city within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. As the third-largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, it is home to AT&T Stadium and the Dallas Cowboys, and is a hub for urban entertainment and features family friendly activities.
Helpful Information about Arlington City Jail in Texas
It’s important to note that there are rules in place when visiting an inmate in Arlington City Jail. Some helpful information to know about Arlington City Jail includes the following:
- Visiting hours are generally between 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, and then again on Sunday. Jail supervisors can cancel these visitation schedules without notice.
- Only two people are permitted to visit a single inmate each day with a 15-minute time maximum.
- Visitors must present a valid ID, which can include a driver’s license. They are to be dressed appropriately and be 17 years of age or older in order to gain access to an inmate.
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult while waiting in the lobby area. Children under this age are not allowed to visit inmates.
- Visitors can expect to be searched before being let into the visitation area. No weapons are allowed on the jail premises.
- It’s best to call ahead of time before heading to Arlington City Jail to visit an inmate. The best numbers to call are 817-459-5648 or 817-459-5649. This will prevent any issues surrounding visits.
How to Find Out if Anyone is in Custody Within Arlington City Jail
There are three ways to locate an inmate within Arlington City Jail, or to find out whether or not they are actually in the jail.
1. Go online here for a list of Arlington City Jail inmates
2. Dial the Arlington City Jail at 817-459-5648
3. Go to the Arlington City Jail at 620 West Division Street, Arlington, Texas, 76004
Arrested in Arlington? Call PCS Bail Bonds for Help
PCS Bail Bonds brings 25 years of experience in helping defendants in the Arlington community. If you find yourself in legal trouble and require bail, call PCS right away. We can secure your release in accordance to any conditions and have you at home with your family for the duration of the court proceedings.