PCS Bail Bonds has provided quality bail services in Tarrant County for 25 years. We have put our experience into action to assist with bail bond procedures and to ensure the rules of the courts are upheld.
At PCS Bail Bonds, we are able to provide bail bond services for a variety of bond situations. So long as the defendant is within the vicinity of the Tarrant County region that we serve, PCS Bail Bonds can quickly arrange for bail services.
1. Immigration Bonds: This Federal bond is specifically for non-resident detainees and is carried out only after an INS or Homeland Security hearing. There are two types of immigration bond:
2. Surety Bonds: This is the bond most defendants choose to exercise. A bail bond agency such as PCS Bail Bonds will guarantee the defendant shows up for court. They are paid a fee and collateral is given from a third party, which is forfeited should the defendant not appear.
3. Cash Bonds: Like it says, the full amount of bail is paid in cash. These funds are returned only when the court process has been completed without incident from the defendant.
4. Walk Through Bonds: This is when the court or magistrate prearranges a bond without the defendant having to spend any time in jail. This usually occurs when defendant turns themselves in.
5. Property Bonds: This involves using personal possessions and assets as a means for paying the bond amount. Houses and cars are common examples.
6. Personal Recognizance or Release on Own Recognizance (ROR): The bond that offers the most trust, defendants are not required to pay any bail and must take personal responsibility to show up to all court proceedings.
7. Citation Release: This is simply a citation issued by an officer to the accused. The citation is a summons for the accused to appear in court on the stated date. These are for lesser crimes such as traffic violations.
8. Federal Bonds: These are circumstances in which the bond is issued by the country’s national government, usually paid in periods and with interest over a stretch of time.
9. Unsecured Bonds: A type of bond not backed by any physical collateral, only a promise to pay in full.
PCS Bail Bonds serves residents within the Tarrant County community on a host of charges, including the following:
At PCS Bail Bonds we have 25 years of professional experience serving all of Tarrant County, Texas and are licensed under Tarrant County. We provide our clients with excellent customer service, 24/7 service, free bail advice and bonds up to any amount. We also specialize in warrants, misdemeanors and felonies, and ensure that all tickets are bonded and all warrants are lifted. For your convenience we accept all major credit cards and collateral for quick jail release.