Call PCS Bail Bonds Now!
Serving all of Tarrant County, Texas image817-335-1655
10%Lower Bond
All Jails in Tarrant County

What happens if the arrestee fails to appear in court?

    The court may issue a warrant for the defendant’s arrest, resulting in a separate charge, “failure to appear.” The judge may order the bail forfeited. However, the order may be set aside in extenuating circumstances such as death, major illness, or detention by law enforcement.

    Need to Bail Someone Out of Jail Immediately?Call Us Now at 817-335-1655(We Serve All of Tarrant County, Texas)