Have you gotten into trouble with the law? Are you or a loved one stuck behind bars? If you need bail bonds in Haltom City, get in touch with our bondsmen at PCS Bail Bonds. We have been servicing Haltom City and surrounding areas for many years. We work around the clock, any day of the year. Give us a call immediately!
Crime Rate in Haltom City, Texas
According to the FBI’s 2019 Uniform Crime Report, the total number of violent crimes reported in Haltom City, Texas was 880. This figure includes murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The rate of violent crime in Haltom City is higher than the average rate in the state of Texas and the national average. The total number of property crimes reported was 2,527. This is higher than the state average and the national average as well. As you can see, crime is high in Haltom City, and you are a lot more likely to get involved with the wrong crowd.
Due to the high crime rate, authorities are cracking down on it. If you have been arrested in Haltom City, you will most likely be taken to the Haltom City Police Department.
The Arrest Process in Haltom City
Once you are taken to the Haltom City Police Department, you will be booked and processed. This usually involves having your fingerprints taken, taking a mugshot, and being asked questions about your identity and the alleged crime. You will also be assigned an arraingment, which is usually within 48 hours.
During this arraignment, you will face a judge who will tell you what your conviction is and whether you qualify for bail. If you do qualify, get in touch with PCS Bail Bonds immediately. We will get started on your case right away, and can post bail as early as two hours. Bail Bonds in Haltom City are quick and smooth when you get them through us.
Which Factors Influence Your Ability to Qualify for Bail?
1. The severity of the crime: The more serious the crime, the less likely a person is to qualify for bail.
2. Criminal history: A person’s prior criminal record can be a factor in determining whether he or she is eligible for bail.
4. Location: Depending on the jurisdiction, certain areas may have stricter bail requirements than others.
5. Evidence: The strength of the evidence against the accused will be taken into account when determining whether they can be released on bail.
6. Flight risk: If you are released on bail, will you flee the country? How probable are you to show up to your court date? This highly influences your ability to qualify for bail.
Bondsmen in Haltom City, Texas
If you have gotten into trouble with the law, get in touch with PCS Bail Bonds. We provide speedy and reliable bail bonds in Haltom City, Texas, and the rest of Tarrant County. We have posted bail for all types of crime, and we keep your information confidential. Give us a call right away, and we will get started on your case immediately.